Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. So, I missed this TTT because I started the week after this. And so far, this was my favorite of the ones I’ve seen, so I definitely knew I was going to choose this theme for this week’s freebie!
1. “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good”, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2.“Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood”, George Orwell, 1984
3. “You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live”, Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting
4. “Not all those who wander are lost”, J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
5. “Stay gold, Ponyboy”, S. E. Hinton, The Outsiders
6. “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me”, C.S. Lewis
7. “If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world”, C.S. Lewis
8. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind”, C.S. Lewis
9. “You must get lost before you can be found”, Trina McNeilly, La La Lovely
10. “I thought I wanted to run, but what I really wanted, what I’ve always wanted, was to be found.”, Trina McNeilly, La La Lovely
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. So, my strategy with this week’s theme was to choose novels that I loved reading, however, the excitement would drain reading them a second time since the mystery was solved. Kind of deflates a novel when you know the end result.