I saw this on Perfectly Tolerable and figured I’d join in on the fun!
- Starting the new year off fresh!
- I visited one of my best friends in Colorado 🙂 We went up Pike’s Peak, hungout with wolves, and so much more!
- I beta tested a new escape room and it was amazing! Twisted Limits has by far outdone themselves with their new room. I’ve never seen anything like it before and don’t think I will for many years to come! We completed the challenge (this one allotted for an hour and a half). Definitely the coolest escape room I have ever been to!
- Breanna from Paws and Paperbacks and I did a book exchange. See my goodies above. She did well!
- I completed my first two rosaries!
Around the Blogosphere:
Here is a really cool post I found this month!
- Ashley from Falling Down the Book Hole posted about something called #TBTBSanta. This is where book lovers from all over send each other gifts. She received some awesome gifts and goodies! I absolutely fell in love with this idea and am sad I missed out on it this year, but I will definitely be participating next year!
- The Wicker King
- Fire and Heist
- The Wicked King (January 8, 2019)
- Courting Darkness (February 5, 2019)
- The Ruin of Kings (February 5, 2019)
- The Magician’s Nephew
- New Year, New Things to Explore!
What books did you read in December?!