I’ve seen other years and thought it would be a great way to hold myself responsible for reading more books on my backlist. There are so many books from last year that I have wanted to read, but never got a chance to because of all of my ARCs. My goal is 25 books. Hopefully, this will help me get to those books that I’ve been wanting to read for a while now!
If you’re interested in the challenge or want more information about it, head on over to this page.
- Books must be published in 2019 or earlier.
- Books must be read start-to-finish in the year 2020
MY BEAT THE BACKLIST BOOKS TBR:
CROWN OF FEATHERS by Nicki Pau Preto
EIGHT WILL FALL by Sarah Harian
3. WINTERWOOD by Shea Ernshaw
4. A RIVER OF ROYAL BLOOD by Amanda Joy
THE BEAUTIFUL by Renee Ahdieh
6. SORCERY OF THORNS by Margaret Rogerson
THE BEHOLDER by Anna Bright
8. TO KILL A KINGDOM by Alexandra Christo
9. INTO THE CROOKED PLACE by Alexandra Christo
10. LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater
11. FOREVER by Maggie Stiefvater
12. SINNER by Maggie Stiefvater
13. THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Stiefvater
14. THE DREAM THIEVES by Maggie Stiefvater
15. BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE by Maggie Stiefvater
16. THE RAVEN KING by Maggie Stiefvater
17. CALL DOWN THE HAWK by Maggie Stiefvater
THE GILDED WOLVES by Roshani Chokshi
19. SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo
20. SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo
21. RUIN AND RISING by Leigh Bardugo
22. THE LANGUAGE OF THORNS by Leigh Bardugo
23. SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
24. CROOKED KINGDOM by Leigh Bardugo
25. KING OF SCARS by Leigh Bardugo
MY BEAT THE BACKLIST BOOKS I READ THAT I DIDN’T PLAN ON READING:
IN THE BLEAK MIDWINTER by Julia Spencer-Fleming
THE LOST LETTERS OF WILLIAM WOOLF by Helen Cullen3.
SHAKEN: YOUNG READER’S EDITION: FIGHTING TO STAND STRONG NO MATTER WHAT COMES YOUR WAY by Tim Tebow, A.J. Gregor4.
MIRAGE (MIRAGE, #1) by Somaiya Daud