I’ve seen other years and thought it would be a great way to hold myself responsible for reading more books on my backlist. There are so many books from last year that I have wanted to read, but never got a chance to because of all of my ARCs. My goal is 20 books. Hopefully, this will help me get to those books that I’ve been wanting to read for a while now!
If you’re interested in the challenge or want more information about it, head on over to this page.
- Books must be published in 2018 or earlier.
- Books must be read start-to-finish in the year 2019
MY BEAT THE BACKLIST BOOKS TBR:
1. MIRAGE by Somaiya Daud
THESE REBEL WAVES by Sara Raasch
SKY IN THE DEEP by Adrienne Young
4. THE HAZEL WOOD by Melissa Albert
FIRE AND HEIST by Sarah Beth Durst
THE LIGHT BETWEEN WORLDS by Laura E. Weymouth
7. FOR A MUSE OF FIRE by Heidi Heilig
SEAFIRE by Natalie C. Parker
9. MUSE OF NIGHTMARES by Laini Taylor
10. TO KILL A KINGDOM by Alexandra Christo
CIRCE by Madeline Miller
12. THE WREN HUNT by Mary Watson
GRIM LOVELIES by Megan Shepherd
THE WICKER KING by K. Ancrum
15. SKYWARD by Brandon Sanderson
GIRLS OF PAPER AND FIRE by Natasha Ngan
FURYBORN by Claire Legrand
18. THE CITY OF BRASS by S.A. Chakraborty
SHADOW OF THE FOX by Julie Kagawa
20. THE LAST NAMSARA by Kristen Ciccarelli
MY BEAT THE BACKLIST BOOKS I READ THAT I DIDN’T PLAN ON READING:
IT’S NOT LOSE WEIGHT TO GET HEALTHY, IT’S GET HEALTHY TO LOSE WEIGHT by Eric Berg
THE MAGICIAN’S NEPHEW by C.S. Lewis
KINGDOM OF HAPPINESS: LIVING THE BEATITUDES IN EVERYDAY LIFE by Jeffrey Kirby
CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber
LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber6.
7. DELILAH: TREACHEROUS BEAUTY by Angela Hunt
8. AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE by Kelly Wittmann
9. 7 SECRETS OF DIVINE MERCY by Vinny Flynn
10. CONSOLING THE HEART OF JESUS: A DO-IT-YOURSELF RETREAT-INSPIRED BY THE SPIRITUAL EXERCISES OF ST. IGNATIUS by Michael Gaitley
ESTHER: ROYAL BEAUTY by Angela Hunt11.
TWISTED FATES by Geza Ta trallyay12.
SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater
MISERY by Stephen King
THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE by Shirley Jackson