Hello! I just recently got nominated by the lovely Autumn at ChapterMalliumpkin for the Unique Blogger Award! She is so upbeat and positive all of the time. I’m grateful for this nomination. If you haven’t checked her blog out, you should!
- Thank and share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you for The Unique Blogger Award
- Answer their three questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 blogs for the same award and ask them three new questions
Questions from Autumn
- How did you come around to starting your blog?
I’ve always been a big reader. My good friend Bre at Paws and Paperbacks had her own blog, and I decided to just start my own. I was already reviewing on Goodreads and using NetGalley.
- What are three songs that describe you and your beautiful soul?
- What are three books that made you emotional and never want to let go of?
1. Me Before You – JoJo Moyes
2. A Walk to Remember – Nicholas Sparks
3. An Authentic Experience – Kelly Wittmann
Please don’t feel obligated if you do not want to participate. For those of you who do want to participate and I didn’t tag you, help yourself!
My Three Questions
- What was one highlight of your book blogging career?
- If you were to have dinner with any book character, who would it be and why?
- Which characters remind you most of yourself and why?
Thanks for reading and until next time, health and happiness!