#SixforSunday is a weekly meme hosted by Steph @ A Little But a Lot.
Six Books People Associate with Me
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J. K. Rowling
This series and I have been tight before the movies came out.
2. Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell
America! I have a heart-shaped American flag tattoo on my shoulder, actually, probably anything American flag you can think of.
3. An Anonymous Girl, Greer Hendrick and Sarah Pekkanen
I feel like I was one of the first people on Goodreads that I follow to find this gem.
4. A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin
I was into this before the TV show came out and introduced it to a ton of people.
5. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis
Not to brag or anything, but I may have a handwritten letter from William Moseley (the guy who plays Peter) from middle school.
6. The Hobbit, J. R. R. Tolkien
This may be the most read book for me besides Pride & Prejudice.