Skip to content
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!
- Had a blast at my best friend’s Bachelorette party! We did a booze cruise, dinner, and went out.
- Went to a Brewers-Pirates and White Sox-Yankees game with the boyfriend (we had amazing seats!)
- Had a blast at my friend Lindsey’s Bachelorette party! We went to a pottery shop (I’m hella proud of myself – p.s. this is pre-fired) and dinner.
- Went to my best friend’s wedding out in Colorado! We also went to Cave of the Winds, Pike’s Peak Summit, and Seven Falls.
- 1st – June 2019 Releases I’m Excited About
- 3rd – Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand
- 4th – Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre
- 4th – May 2019 Wrap Up
- 5th – Waiting on Wednesday – June 5, 2019
- 6th – An Authentic Experience by Kelly Wittmann
- 7th – First Lines Friday – June 7, 2019
- 10th – Esther: Royal Beauty (Dangerous Beauty #1) by Angela Hunt
- 11th – Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Quotes
- 12th – Waiting on Wednesday – June 12, 2019
- 13th – Circe by Madeline Miller
- 14th – First Lines Friday – June 14, 2019
- 17th – We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1) by Hafsah Faizal
- 18th – Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019
- 19th – Waiting on Wednesday – June 19, 2019
- 20th – Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2) by Julie Kagawa
- 21st – First Lines Friday – June 21, 2019
- 24th – Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars #1) by Elizabeth Lim
- 25th – Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2019 TBR
- 26th – Waiting on Wednesday – June 26, 2019
- 28th – First Lines Friday – June 28, 2019
- My annual 4th of July Party!
- My sister’s graduation party
- Hopefully a baseball game or an adventure (maybe the Dells?)
- And a whole lotta reading!
What books did you read in June?!