Thank you so much to Breanna @ Paws and Paperbacks for tagging me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! The questions were so fun to answer!
- Thank and link to the blog that nominated you
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate eleven blogs and give them eleven questions to answer
1. What’s your favorite thing about the fall? Everything! I love the warm colors of the leaves falling, the cool weather allowing sweatshirts and bonfires, the activities like apple picking, pumpkin picking, and haunted houses, and, as always, the food!
2. Which author graces your bookshelf the most? Hands down…Vince Flynn. Mitch Rapp will be my book boyfriend until the end of time.
3. Do you have a favorite animal? Cheetah. They’re fast.
4. What is one country you would love to visit? I really want to visit Ireland. I love how green it is and I love Guinness.
5. Do you subscribe to any monthly book boxes? FairyLoot, LitJoy Crate, and OwlCrate when it isn’t the same book as FairyLoot. Illumicrate was a one-hit wonder for me, and not a good one.
6. Would you rather meet your favorite author or favorite character? That’s a good one! Probably my favorite character because they’re usually more adventurous or daring 🙂
7. What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch? This is hard! More recently, it has been American Horror Story, however, in the past, Friday Night Lights and Gossip Girl were always a favorite.
8. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? War of the Staffs (War of the Staffs, #1) by Steve Stephenson & K.M. Tedrick
9. Which fall release are you most looking forward to reading? I’m really looking forward to reading Mirage!
10. What is your favorite post you’ve written? [BLOG TOUR + Q&A] The Raging Ones by Krista & Becca Ritchie – This was so much fun for so many reasons…so many different components.
11. When you’re not reading or blogging, what are you doing? Probably hanging out with my friends or boyfriend, doing something active or working out, working, or spending time with Sarge 🙂
I tag the following blogs for always brightening up my feed! Don’t feel pressured that you have to do this – especially if you’ve already done one – it’s all for fun!
Perfectly Tolerable | Written in Ink Blog | ReadRantRock&Roll | Lola Et La Vie | The Bibliophagist | Just One More Paige | The Wanderlust Reader | BookedShelf | Renegade7X | SAMANTHA THE READER | jenacidebybibliophile
- Who is your favorite superhero and why?
- What is your most anticipated release for 2019?
- Who would you choose as your one and only book boyfriend?
- If you could live in any book “world”, which would it be?
- What was your favorite novel of 2018?
- Pumpkin Spice or Chai?
- If you could choose one setting from any novel to live in, which would it be?
- If you could only read one novel for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Would you rather have a bent page in a book or a bent book jacket?
- Fiction or non-fiction?
- Mystery or sci-fi?