I saw this on someone’s blog (I don’t remember who) and had to do it!
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish? Unfortunately (maybe fortunately), I can’t bring myself to DNF. Sorry I’m not sorry. It’s the Type A in me.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure? The Selection by Kiera Cass. It’s the literary version of the Bachelor (which I secretly can’t help but watch).
3. Which book do you love to hate? Eleanor & Park. I felt like a pedophile the whole time I read it and I just didn’t see the point. *Avoids tomatoes being thrown at her*
4. Which book would you throw into the sea? Life of Pi. I didn’t enjoy reading this in school. It was weird.
5. Which book have you read the most? Pride & Prejudice is such a light, easy read. I could read it every day for the rest of my life. And one of the few novels where I prefer the female protagonist over anyone else in the entire novel.
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present? A self-help book.
7. Which book could you not live without? Initially, I was thinking Harry Potter, but I don’t really care for the last 3 books of the series. And I’ve read The Hobbit more times.
8. Which book made you the angriest? My Sister’s Keeper. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the movie ending better. This just made me mad!
9. Which book made you cry the most? There are times where you feel like your love is not enough for someone and it is a terrible feeling, no matter if you make them the happiest person alive. The feelings I felt were real in this novel and it takes me a lot to cry!
10. Which book cover do you hate the most? Hands down…this book. No questions asked.