Recipe: Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Calories: ~130 each
Time: 30 min
- 12 string cheese sticks
- 1 pkg. pepperonis
- Wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven or deep fryer to 375°F.
- Pour water in the smallest bowl you can find.
- On a cutting board, layout one wonton wrapper.
- Place string cheese and desired pepperoni slices (this can be substituted with other pizza toppings).
- Wet fingertips with water and wet corners of wonton wrapper.
- Fold bottom corner to cover most of the inside ingredients.
- Fold the two sides of the wonton wrapper inwards.
- Roll final corner town and around to create a eggroll shape.
- If using a deep fryer, cook for 30-60 seconds on each side. If using an oven, cook until browned on the outside, about 15-20 minutes.