Recipe: Broccoli Chicken
Calories: ~350 per serving (makes 2 servings)
Time: 20 min
- 1 package of raw Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 package of Boil-in-a-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 4 c. steamed Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c. low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 c. Water
- 2 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 2 tsp. minced Garlic
- Put Rice in water and let boil.
- Put broccoli (in steamed bag) in microwave.
- Cook Chicken on stove until thoroughly cooked.
- While the Rice, Broccoli, and Chicken are cooking, stir together Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Water, Corn Starch, and Garlic for the sauce.
- Combine Chicken and Broccoli in pan.
- Add sauce mixture to Chicken and Broccoli and let set for 5 minutes.
- Pour Chicken and Broccoli mixture over rice.