I saw this on Kay Wisteria’s Hammock of Books blog. I can’t believe this year is already halfway over!
1. Best Book You’ve Read This Year?
2. Best Sequel You’ve Read in 2018?
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet But Want To?
Onyx & Ivory – I’ll be reading this next 🙂
4. Most Anticipated Release For The Second Half Of The Year?
Dance of Thieves – I received the ARC of this and am so exicted to read it! Plus, the cover is beautiful!
5. Biggest Disappointment?
The Beloveds – There was so much potential for this and it just completely fell flat.
6. Biggest Surprise?
Wintersong series – I was expecting to like Wintersong and Shadowsong so much more than I did, but I found it disappointing. The protagonist had no respect for herself.
7. Favorite New To You Or Debut Author?
Holly Black! – I loved The Cruel Prince and I can’t wait for The Wicked King!
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
William Lytton from The Mayflower Bride – Talk about effort and chivalry.
9. Newest Favorite Character?
Joker from Dark Nights event – How could I not? Always has been and always will be my favorite villain.
10. Book That Made You Cry?
The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher – How about a book that made me cry because it was so horrible?
11. Book That Made You Happy?
Okayest Mom – This was a fun, easy, and happy read.
12. Favorite Book-To-Film Adaptation?
The Darkest Minds – I haven’t read this yet, but just bought it and look forward to reading it before the movie comes out in theaters!
13. Favorite Post You Have Done This Year?
I would have to say A Letter To My Ex. It is probably the most deep I will get on here and it felt so good after I wrote it down!
14. Most Beautiful Book You’ve Bought This Year?
Not That I Could Tell – This just looks like the perfect summer night!
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of the Year?
Here are a few:
I can’t believe already half of 2018 is gone! So many books, so little time! I’m tagging anyone interested in posting this 🙂