Recipe: HMR Chicken Crackers
Calories: 100 calories per serving (2 servings)
Time: 5 min
Let me tell you that this recipe can be frustrating. I burned it the first two times I tried it. The last time (above), I reinvented it myself and it turned out! This also pairs well with the HMR Turkey Chili entree!
- 2 packets HMR 500 Chicken Soup
- 3 tbs. Water
- Mix the Chicken Soup and Water in a small bowl.
- Spray PAM spray all over a glass, microwavable-safe dish
- Spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Start by cooking in the microwave for 1 minute on each side. I didn’t cook mine as well because I didn’t want a super hard cracker. Be careful because it burns really easily!