Recipe: HMR Thai Peanut Chicken & Broccoli
Time: 5 min
This was a lifesaver for me once I started Healthy Solutions. I was getting bored of the meals and was ready for a change. This is great, especially for those of you who enjoy Broccoli & Chicken takeout!
- 1 Savory Chicken entree
- 2 cups Steamed Broccoli (I buy those microwavable bags)
- 1 tbs. PB2
- 1 tsp. low-sodium Soy Sauce
- Heat up the Savory Chicken entree, then cut the chicken into small pieces (I generally remove the mushrooms and carrots because I don’t like them).
- Microwave the Broccoli in the store-bought bag.
- Mix the Rice from the Savory Chicken entree, the cut up Chicken, and Broccoli together.
- Add in the PB2 and Soy Sauce and enjoy!